Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Wife, Shelli


Shelli is the yin to my yang. I am real laid back and she kind of gets excited about stuff, and it works together perfectly. We make decisions together very easily. I love hanging out with her and she always pushes me to be a better person.
Shelli loves her job!

She loves her job taking care of children in the operating room. She loves taking pictures and putting them into photo albums, and organizing our home.
I know she will be an amazing mother. Shelli is a strong, take-charge woman, while also a sweet, emotional person. She is so caring to everyone and is very passionate about being a great parent.


3 Things I love about Shelli:
*her passion for helping kids *her curly hair!*her sweet nature 

Shelli is very active
Buying a book for the baby

Taking pictures
Trimming the dog's nails


No comments:

Post a Comment