Monday, August 26, 2013

My Husband, Adam


Adam has a huge heart and will do anything for friends and family. He is laid back, sincere, and genuine. He is very loving and is always there for me. He shows me things in a new perspective on a regular basis.

Sailing
I love Adam’s big smile and the fact that he is very ticklish. He is very funny and we laugh all the time. He surprises me with sweet things like a bouquet of flowers and nice notes. He treats me well and will do the same for a child.

Adam loves to make the yard look good!
Adam also enjoys yard work, hunting, working on small projects around the house, grilling and spending time with friends and family. I am lucky to be Adam’s wife! 


3 Things I love about Adam:
 smile loyalty calm demeanor 



Driving the dinghy


Ladder Golf!


No comments:

Post a Comment