Sunday, November 3, 2013

Adoption Prayer Bracelet


This is my adoption prayer bracelet! It may just seem like a pretty bracelet, but it is so much more than that. I purchased it from http://myadoptionprayer.com, and the proceeds benefit birth mothers. There are different colors you can chose from. I chose sea glass because I love the ocean, and my favorite color is blue! This bracelet has eight large beads which to me represent our eight embryos that were created during our three IVF attempts. We believe that life begins at conception, and we wanted our embryos to have names. This bracelet reminds me to pray without ceasing for our adoption, and represents our eight lost embryos. 
We love you, Alex, Shelby, Ray, Jesse, Terry, Lee, Riley, and Jody.


2 comments:

  1. Love this and I love the beads for your lost babies. I have a framed picture of all the embryos we have lost.

    ReplyDelete